Pages

Sunday 17 September 2017

Fractions flowers Created By Room 3


These flowers were made by Room 3 students as part of fractions learning.

Why should we make fractions flowers?     Room 3 students believe that this is a great way of learning about fractions.                                     Making fractions flowers is fun way of learning fractions says Ayla because it is fun ,beautiful and Maths and Art  are put together.                    



We also think that it is not only fun learning but these flowers can make nice gifts too.

9 comments:

  1. I like all of your flowers its colourful and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i'm Bhoomi I really like your flowers.They look very pretty, colourful and creative.Did it help you guys in any way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i'm Nayla
    i like your flowers because they can be gifts and their colourful to.
    How did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are very nice and they could be wonderful gifts for other people. Did it help you guys learn fractions and did you have a great time making it. The flowers look really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers everyone. I like it!


    -Saadia rm 27

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers look beautiful and I wish that did help you in learning fractions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my name is Zoe and I am a student in room 13. I really like the flowers. It made me think of a day in spring. Have you thought about using them as gifts.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Hi. My name is Pranay and I am in Room 13.

    I really like how you guys made flowers to help you with your fractions, I think that is a pretty smart way to learn fractions.

    We also make things like flowers to help us with our fractions so then we can understand fractions easier.I also think it is a good combination of art and maths.

    Did you guys think the flowers helped with your fractions?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.