Pages

Friday 20 May 2016

Stormy Night

In Room 3 we are learning that adjectives are describing words.

Our group first did a brainstorm of all the adjectives we wanted to use to describe a "Stormy Night".We tried to use feeling and sound words.

Then we wrote a description by using these adjectives.

This is how we wrote our story:-

                     Stormy Night
One stormy night, I was in my creaky bed. Suddenly I heard the howling wind. A second later, I saw a flash of lightning! Then I heard noises from the rain pounding on the roof. The spooky experience terrified me. Haroon, who looked out of the window, said it was so loud and dark that he could not hear or see anything.



            A Stormy Night

Written By: Neel, Adam, Armghan, Varun and Haroon.
Room 3  
Friday 20th May 2016

3 comments:


  1. Hi amazing story writers. My name is Abdul.
    I liked the way they used adjectives and adverbs in their writing and they were descriptive.
    What wonderful writing you have Room 3.


    Yes it does it reminds me of when i was in Room 3 we focused on this type of writing too.
    How long did it take you to make your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. My name is Qeis from R12.

    I liked how you write a story about a stormy night and I liked how they used some adjectives in their story. Most likely that is my favorite story by a class that has less kids in it.

    What wonderful writing room 3.

    When it was actually very stormy outside I ran outside to see the storm and it was so STORMY!!! I liked the storm outside it was so loud.

    How long did it take you to make the idea to make the story?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, my name is Varun and I am a student in room 12 at New Windsor School. I really like how room 3 makes their stories . It made me think of me picturing the story in my head. Have you thought about the punctuation like full stops,commas and question mark everything like that, the punctuation helps your reader to understand your message.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.